Sunday, April 29, 2012

The real colour of the floors

Stopped by for a final visit before I go on holidays and the floor polishers were there. Wow, didn't realise the true colour of my floors. Quite a deep red.
But it has also shown up the gaps below the skirting.
Went to the HIA home show yesterday and managed to book a last minute appointment with the interior designer. Discussed about the colour of my splashback. He thought it should be very neutral and in fact suggested stone. Gave me something to think about. If I was to go with glass, he also suggested a lighter colour.
After seeing the floor boards, I agree. Bedbox (middle colour) would not go well with the floors - more likely to clash. So now thinking about a white duck (3rd card), but I'm afraid it might have a tinge of green in it. Full, half. Have been looking at home forum, but my laptop resolution is not very good, so the colours don't turn out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment