Friday, April 27, 2012

The List keeps growing

So many things to do, so little time.

Rang up westpac. Can't do early progress payment for the final payment.
Options
- wait until I come back.  This will mean delays as the bank needs to do a final inspection.
- Get P to fax it.
- Pay before hand but reluctant as I haven't done final inspection.
- Give cheque on day - but then I just looked at the invoice. They will only give me the keys when the funds clear.

Got message today from Dale. He wants grass done by next week. Spoke to Luke and he says he might be able to do it next Thurs or Fri - but need to make sure that my landscape will be done by then. It's raining quite a lot now.

Need to get final invoice - with variations. George didn't include credit for the tiles or carpet.

Arrange building insurance.

Trying to make sure everything that I can do now for subdivision has been done - email my land surveyor. 

Faxed letter to bank.

Arrange for Christine to look at house so she can put it on the rental market. 

Arrange for building inspector

Measure rails for disable shower.

Research splashback colours and blinds Internet has been playing up, keeps cutting out.

But the hardest thing is trying to make calls. Can only do it during lunch time.

And of course prepare for Cebu.

No comments:

Post a Comment