Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Painting completed, stone benches, tiling commenced

Painting has now been finished. Front doors have been painted - Dulux Black full gloss - the doors are no longer green!
I also just realised that the stone benches have been done in the kitchen and bathrooms. I didn't realise as it was hidden under the board.
Tiling of the bathrooms have commenced. National Tiles porcelain 300x600m Floor - Light Grey, Wall - Majestic Ivory. I know it's not a big deal, but it annoys me how the floor and wall tiles don't align.
Still haven't heard from George regarding landscaping quote - I think he's on holidays at the moment. Have called Tru Energy to set up the connection for the electricity. Not sure if I'm meant to do the gas also as I can't get in contact with Monika.

No comments:

Post a Comment