Monday, January 30, 2012

Insulation installed


Went by today (Sunday) and was surprised to see some people there.

There were installing DW2 wall and ceiling insulation for the plaster tomorrow.

Spoke to the insulation guy. He told me my internal wall 1.5 batts weren't thick enough for sound proof and that I would need 2 batts. I don't really care about those. Mum wanted it for the heat/cool and the insulation guy said it doesn't matter, it's more the external walls. So internal wall insulation is for sound proofing - meh. He told me about rock insulation for the external walls that are meant to be much more effective, don't need air conditioning, but of course more expensive. It was also nice because he was saying how he takes care in his work to make sure the house is better.

Just hope they've fixed all the other problems.

I also went around and checked EVERY single noggin to make sure they were there and secure. Yes I know I'm anal! Noggins - so that the walls don't warp.

4 comments:

  1. hey da. why r u getting rose to bring Agricola?? u have noone to play with. btw how's your supercoach team?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can play with Rose when she's here...duh! Done my first draft...where's my invite to your SC league?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Errr.. hello? My blog is not a chat forum about random stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'll see if james is setting up a SC league, otherwise i'll set one up.

    Errr, if you have nothing to contribute to the discussion, don't interrupt.

    ReplyDelete