Sunday, February 5, 2012

Feeling calmer

Am now more reassured:

Went by on Monday to let Dale know about the noggins and stair light position. He wasn't there so I relayed the message on to the concretor.
Met Dale Wednesday morning who asked that I tell him directly as the contractors are too busy doing their job. Have rechecked the things on the building inspection report and the changes have been done :)



Also things that Dale had said were true. A concern Kevin had was that a steel beam near DW1 sliding doors didn't have bolts in it. Dale said it had been bolted from the side, which Kevin couldn't check as it had already been bricked. I looked in my past photos and saw that it had been done.

I've met some of the tradies. Know they have done work for George for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment