Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Plastering

On the weekend went to check out the house. Plastering has started on DW2. Master bedroom ensuite is quite dark... hopefully it's okay with the 1 batten light (now I'm not sure if I should have deleted the second one.)

Lounge areaKitchen and diningFor some reason they use blue plasterboard for the wet areas - more water resistant?Also the concrete porches have been poured.And gravel put on the driveway so that it's not so muddy.
Strong winds blew the neighbour's tree down on Sunday which brought down the power line so they had no electricity. Yesterday I was driving past to check out the laundry electricals and I saw my neighbour suspiciously putting leads over my fence. As I drove in, he kind of went away, so I went to have a look at the house. I heard my name being called and I went out and I was a bit taken aback because he was on my property. He then asked if he could use my power source until they fixed the power on his side. SO... that's what he was doing! Didn't really feel as if I had any choice but to say yes, so I let him plug it in. He would otherwise have climbed the fence... dodgy! But today I noticed it had been fixed so he is no longer skimming my electricity!

1 comment:

  1. Plastering is a process used to produce an acceptable final wall or ceiling finish to a building prior to decoration. That is true. Awfully nice article. You share a fortune of information in this piece of writing. Thanks
    Plastering Courses Hampshire

    ReplyDelete