Friday, September 20, 2019

Lock up stage, pre plaster inspection

Received the lock up stage invoice 2 days ago.  More delayed than I expected. I think the brick layers were held up.

8 September
Front door

12 September
Started bricking
15 September
Bricks completed
(Good to have someone next door taking photos!)

Had a look for the first time yesterday - pre plaster inspection was scheduled. I wasn't able to attend the whole time as I had to go to work.
Main thing I needed to check was electrical as the plasterers are going in on Mon.

Things that have been done:
- Living room window raised to 1.63 - so happy!  Will now be able to fit my tv


- Master WIR depth hadn't changed but site supervisor said he could do it.
- Insulation installed.
- Sliding door frames installed.
- Ensuite has been reinforced.  Not sure if there's enough reinforcement by toilet, but unlikely to have rail anyway.

- Front porch wall bricked.

- Electrical completed.  Missing one porch light.  Also had to change main switches of living/meals/kitchen to the hallway due to support timber beam.  This happened last time too - I need to think about those beams!  Should still be fine as most of them are 2 way switches, and a 2 way was added to the family.
- Bath installed


No comments:

Post a Comment