Friday, April 5, 2019

Buyer's regret

I'm having major buyer's regret with my Asko cooktop.  I shouldn't have done a spur of the moment purchase - it's been very costly.

As beautiful as it looks, it's not worth the extra cost, especially as I don't cook!

Extra costs that I didn't realise about getting an induction cooktop
- $380 for getting 32Amp power supplied to the induction
- $2k as I now have to get 3 phase power (due to also having refrigeratred cooling)
+ long term extra running costs with 3 phase power
+ going $2.5k over what I was going to pay initially for a cooktop

That's nearly $5K extra!!!

Sob.

I also found out that it has a scratch.  I don't think I really checked it properly - it was under the paper.



Sob.

EDIT: I was able to return the cooktop due to the scratch - pfew!

No comments:

Post a Comment