Saturday, February 2, 2019

Tenants vacate

I gave my tenants 2 months notice to vacate in Dec as I needed time to organise demolition.  Found out yesterday that my tenants had moved out on the weekend - without being told by my agent - but that's a whole other story.

Extremely annoyed as I didn't have time to organise and plan.

I still haven't confirmed contract with my builder - would have pushed quicker to get it completed.

At least I had the quotes already organised for demolition.

But needed to quickly submit applications for abolishment of gas and electricity.

I remembered from last time that I needed to get the names of the suppliers from my tenant, so I had this on hand.

Submitted applications last night, and called up this morning to confirm.

Now need to wait 20 business days before they need to disconnect.

Also need to try and gumtree any salvageable items.

I was pleasantly surprised to find out that leadlight doors may be worth something!


No comments:

Post a Comment