Friday, March 2, 2012

Not yet fixing stage

Hadn't heard from George after I called the office or emailed, so ended up smsing him to ask him to call me. He called me yesterday and yah di yah di something about scheduling things and invoice mistakenly sent out. But yes I was right, not at fixing stage, probably would be by next Tuesday.

Went after work today and the cabinetry for Dw1 has been done... But I noticed that fridge height looked suspiciously low - I forgot to consider that! Arggggggg!!! Whack forehead multiple times! Grrrrrr. Just checked and D's height is 172. My fridge space height is 176. It's going to be very tight. It better fit! Worse comes to worse, I guess it could fit next to the bench and block the window.Walk in pantry - kind of - the door opening is quite small! Soft closing pot drawers - nice!LaundryDoors, skirting and architraves still to be done: 67mm pencil round architraves, 92mm pencil round skirting
Edit: Actually in my mind I thought it was 4mm difference. I know, can't do maths! It's 4cm, so should be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment