Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Roof tiles up

In the morning walked by and finally met my Site Supervisor Dale.

Was surprised to see that the DW2 roof tiles had been put up yesterday. Today DW1 roof tiles have been put up. They used a little pulley system to bring the tiles up.

Bristile Shake Profile Lunar Eclipse


Was thinking about getting the frame stage inspected (includes frame and slab) especially after I saw this pipe in the slab. But my builders are moving too quick! Foil is on, roof tiles in on, and the heating/cooling and brickwork will be going up soon. So Kevin from New Home Inspections said that I should just wait for Pre Plaster stage.

I think I'm stalking my house - I go there in the mornings and in the afternoons! Even my neighbour Andrew commented this evening!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I wonder if you still have some spare Luna eclipse in your possession. I'm willing to buy some. I've got hit by the hailstorm last Saturday. May I know where do you live? You can contact me on sarabiar@yahoo.com. Thanks mate.

    ReplyDelete