Monday, November 7, 2011

Fence issue resolved

Spoke to Andrew yesterday. He wanted the back part replaced so I decided to come to a compromise. I will pay full cost of the back fence and we'll split the cost of the front fence. It works out that I'll pay 2/3 and he'll pay 1/3. Not happy with it, but I guess there's not much I can do.

Also was surprised that there were workers there on Sunday - they were putting up the foil in preparation for the brick work. It has the Costas Construction logo.

Went to check on something that had crossed my mind when I was on site last time - the kitchen and dining room windows. On the window schedule they're meant to be at different heights, but as can be seen in the photo, they're at the same level - which I prefer. Good mistake!Had an ADO today, still looking for lights. So hard! Went to Australian Lighting Bayswater, Melbourne Design and Lighting and Maroondah Lighting. Considering this for DW2 foyer light.

No comments:

Post a Comment