Saturday, October 29, 2011

Kameo white pendant lights

I went to the Davoluce Lighting Elsternwick store but they didn't have them in stock, also they were going to charge $59 each, so in the end I ordered them online $41.95 each plus $15 delivery fee - still cheaper than the other stores!

It was a quick delivery, but when I got them 1 of them has scratches, and the other has a tiny chip. I was annoyed as I thought I would need to go to the Elsternwick store to change it, but I rang today and all I need to do is take some pictures and they will send it to me. Easy!Still need to buy 36 lights. Overwhelmed and not sure the style I want. Nothing strikes me. I don't want it too modern or too old fashioned.

Places I've been
- Custom lighting outlet store
- Mattblatt - Limited range, more of a furniture store.
- Ikea
- Bunnings
- Light up Springvale - probably the most cost effective
- Australian lighting
- Maroondah lighting - expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment