Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Thank God for - loan

Rather than always focusing on the stressors, I need to remember the blessings.

The blessing of being able to buy the house.

The timing of the purchases of the 2 houses according to God's perfect timing.  The house was auctioned at the right time before P's settlement so that he could put me down as a nominee for his purchase.

I finally decided to submit a loan application last week, not expecting anything.  I had to cancel my credit card to reduce my liabilities.  I also realised that my upcoming holiday was not covered by insurance as I hadn't spent the required $500 so I quickly had to add on a meal to my flight before cancelling my card.  Also had to check that I would still be covered even though I've cancelled my credit card, which I am.

Yesterday I got a call saying that I did have a loan approved - thank God!

No comments:

Post a Comment