Thursday, September 29, 2011

Mum's say

Call from Dan today to finalise last minute things and give me an update as I hadn't heard from him in a month. (Good thing as A said because it means they know what they're doing and don't need confirmation from me)
- Slab should be finished by Monday - was relieved when I went past this morning and saw that they hadn't laid the concrete yesterday. Steel was lying in the rain - hope it doesn't rust!
- Electrical plan needs to be finalised. I think I'm going to go shin high LED lights on the stairs. Not convinced one ceiling light will give sufficient light. So I've been googling images of LEDs - need to decide on 2 vs 3 for the first flight up.
- Carpet. Needs to be decided in a week. Will have to to go to Carpet Court Ringwood on the weekend.
- Keyed locks. Dan wasn't sure why I wanted a lock internally in the laundry/powder area. I can see where he's coming from. I don't want it. Mum does. She wants to have students, so she wants to have locks on everything... even in the laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment